There is a growing demand for voice and data wireless connectivity
in office buildings, government centers, corporate campuses, airports, convention
centers, arenas and malls.
The C2 in-building team is experienced in the design and implementation
of in-building wireless systems for IT management, venue owners, neutral host vendors
and the licensed carriers.
We utilize our custom-designed C2 analysis tools to quantify the in-building
RF propagation, path availability and structural considerations required for efficient
Our technology and vendor neutral approach delivers cost effective RF analysis,
design and development for voice and data in-building networks.
Our in-building wireless services include:
- Voice & Data network design
- In-building RF Analysis for 802.11x networks
- WLAN / WAN RF design
- Active & Passive Distributed Antenna Systems
- Neutral-host system design
- E/911 – PSAP integration – public safety spectrum
- 802.11x WiFi / WiMax networks